Host a Screening
Hosting a screening is a great way to share, empower and engage your family, friends, colleagues and community members through Native stories.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Help others learn about Native American issues
- Share the power of storytelling
- Inform others about a new subject
- Find like-minded people who share your interests
- Potentially change many lives
- Meet new people and make new connections
- Reach out to local non-profit partners
- Meet local “experts” who could be on a panel or lead discussion afterward
- Provide local press with an opportunity to cover your event/organization/cause